Sunday 5 August 2012

Desert Island Films

Hey guys, over at my other blog, I took part in a feature where I chose 8 movies that I would take to a desert island.  It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but it was a lot of fun.  I just thought I'd inform you all about it in case anyone wanted to take part, as I know Tyson is always looking for participants.  Here's the link for more information:

http://headinavice.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/the-ipcs-desert-island-films/

Also, if anyone is interested, a horror desert island movies list could be fun.  If anyone wants to email me a list of X amount of horror movies they'd take to a desert island, I'd publish it here and make it a feature instead of just my reviews and ramblings.  Let me know if you're interested, and also get in touch with Tyson if you're interested in his.

No comments:

Post a Comment