Thursday 21 June 2012

Paranorman Trailer (2012)

Horror doesn't need to be made for teens and adults.  I believe there should be kid friendly horror to ensure future generations of horror fans.  Of course, us adult horror fans can still enjoy a kids movie too and this one looks amazing.  It's influenced by The Goonies, Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters, Poltergeist and E.T. so it's surely going to be a fun treat that the whole family will enjoy.  The big kid in me is excited because it looks friggin' awesome.


Also, if you're interested here's an interview with the creators:


What makes me even more excited is that it's been described by the creators as John Carpenter meets John Hughes.  On paper that's my dream coming true.  The film also contains references to horror classics such as the Evil Dead (in my opinion that featured some of the best stop motion I've ever seen).  I can't wait.  A horror animation for kids made by guys who love both horror movies and kids movies.  Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment